Who is eligible for the scholarship?
Any student can apply for the award, provided they are registered on a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school. Both undergraduate and graduate students can apply.
How to apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship award will go to the best essay on any of the following:
- (i) 10 Ways To Improve Your Home On A Budget;
- (ii) 10 Best Places to Buy Property;
- (iii) 10 Best Countries to Visit ;
- (iiii) 10 Quirky Buildings in the USA;
- (v) 10 Things That Are Important to a First Time Buyer of Property;
- (vi) The Future of the Real Estate Sales Market;
- (vii) The Future of the Rental Sector; or
- (viii) Any other real estate related subject.
The first 7 options above are given as guidance as to what may be of interest to us as a property company, but we will also accept other property related topics as per the final option above.
Rules and steps
- Word count: The essay should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- Deadline: You must submit your essay on or before June 30th, 2021.
- Where to send: All essays should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scholarship” written in the email heading.
- Format: All essays should be in Word format only. PDFs or links to Google Docs or sites will not be accepted.
- Contact Details to include: You should mention your full name, university, phone number and email address in the scholarship application.
- Original Content: Please make sure your essay is unique and creative. Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- No other information: You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
How will applications be reviewed?
After the application deadline has passed, the Quick Property Buyer team will judge your essay on creativity, originality and practicality. The winner will be notified by email.